Wednesday, March 12, 2014

ITALIAN COOKING AT HYATT REGENCY PUNE...

                                           EXPERIENCE WITH HYATT -ITALIAN COOKING!

Hi
Everybody....wanted to share my experience regarding my culinary class at Hyatt Regency Pune.
It all happened ,as soon as i opened my mail to check generally. I saw a mail  dropped in from Hyatt regency,informing me about a one day Italian cuisine demo.
                                                
And as i guessed it ..it was actually amazing....the chefs were very co-operative and explained everything in detail. thanks to all of them.

"Master the art of cooking an Italian meal that includes Farro salad with white balsamic dressing, Fettucini with creamy pesto sauce, Crepes filled with spinach and ricotta with Gorgonzola cheese sauce and Chicken milanese with cheese mash potato followed by a sit down lunch",this is all what i learnt..is'nt it actually wooow!

I AM ADDING FEW CLICKS AND WILL SOON UPLOAD THE RECIPES.

     
                                                                                                                                 

WILL SOON UPLOAD THE RECIPES FOR YOUR REFERENCE AS I PERSONALLY FEEL THE MORE YOU SHARE ,THE BETTER IT IS!


  • TO KNOW ABOUT DIFFERENT TYPES OF CHEESE click here.








1 comment: